How do I promote a team member to manager?
Promoting a worker to manager is a way to delegate authority
and responsibility. A manager can manage every aspect of a project - inviting team
members, creating tasks, and running reports. You can promote a team member to
a Manager role for all projects or for a specific project.
Only an Admin/Account Owner can promote a team member to
- Log into HiveDesk web application as account owner/admin.
- Navigate to the team members page by clicking Team > Active in the left navigation menu.
- Click the three dots in the card of the person you want to promote. Click on Promote Team Member from the list of options.
- You will see the Promote to Manager dialog box.
- Select Basic or Basic depending on what permissions you want to give the person.